- Adopt an unborn baby. I know this sounds a little strange, but there is a prayer you can say to spiritually adopt a baby who is in danger of abortion. “Jesus, Mary and Joseph, I love you very much. I beg you to spare the life of [baby’s name] the unborn baby that I have spiritually adopted who is in danger of abortion.” I adopted mine over a year ago, and I named him Matthew. Click here to learn more information about everything.
- Pray. Obviously, this one is one of the most powerful. Prayer can do extraordinary things! Pray for all the unborn babies, for the people on the March, for all the people who have ever had an abortion, for all those considering an abortion, etc.
- Fast. This is like another form of prayer. Give up breakfast, maybe, or lunch, and while you're hungry say, "God, I'm giving this small suffering for all the babies in danger of abortion."
- Get active. Go and volunteer at your local pregnancy resource center, etc. Even go on the march for life if you like. Just get helping.
- Write. Make your own pro life blog. Write about your thoughts on abortion. Or write the facts you know on abortion. Write emails and text to friends on how they can help too! Tell them all you know.
- Follow us. Follow our Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and our blog!
This will be updated offend! So check back soon!