Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Not going to lie

Okay I'm not going to lie to you, we are Christians. and I bet a lot of you out there are not. and we all may believe in different things. like how did we get here. no matter how you think we did, I think we can all agree that however it's pretty amazing. life is amazing! So even as a Christian I don't believe that we are the only ones who love life (and everyone living it)! so I don't think us (Christians) are the only ones who can make a different on abortion! no, we need every one! no matter who or what you believe in, again, I think we all agree that killing babies is wrong! so please, no matter who you are speak up!

~Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We really appreciate it! We love connecting with other pro-life teens out there!