Saturday, January 5, 2013

I am Pro-Life Because...

Whose artistic out there? Who stands up for what you believe in? Who is a lifesaver? If you're any of these three things, then join me in my new attempt to stand up for life!! It's called "I am pro life because..." All you have to do is take a sheet of paper and write I am pro life because... On the top, and why you're pro life and the web address to this blog or our website. Take a picture of this poster and share it on your Facebook, Instagram, twitter, blog... Whatever. Even just keep it to yourself!

If you make one, PLEASE email it to us at 4lifesavers@gmail.com! We'd love to see all your posters! And, who knows, if they get really creative me might even post them on here ;)

I read a quote the other day, and it's really inspiring and totally true!! "We cannot fail, because God is our ally. When you think of it like that, isn't it wonderful?" -Mother Mary Walsh

Thanks for all your support, everyone! It truly means a lot.

~ Chastity





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We really appreciate it! We love connecting with other pro-life teens out there!