Tuesday, January 7, 2014

March for life 2014

First I would like to say I meant to post on Christmas but my family and me got the flu :( So I was sleeping all day. So we have a lot of ground to cover today. 

I'll start by saying, Merry Christmas! What did you get?  

And a happy new year!I hope you had a very good 2013. I did, but I sadly needn't do as many pro-life things as I wish I did. But hey, it's a new year! 

And you know whats coming up? The March For Life. last year me and Charity missed it due to private issues. I was so sad! And this year I might have to miss it again! Ugh. But there is a change I can make it. Just maybe. I do know the rest of the girls are going for sure. Sorry, but no meet ups or anything like that. Will you be going this year though? 

Anyways, I wanted to talk about this quote. “It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish.” - Mother Teresa. 

 And it is a fact that a lot of teen girls abort because it's so stressful or they got raped and they think the child is not technically theirs or or or. But that's the point of the quote! It doesn't matter that your life is  about to become really stressful and hard and you feel shameful and embarrassed, it's your child and nothing will change the fact that it's barbaric to kill it. Nothing. And that's the cold truth. 

But that's what adoption is for! There is this amazing blog about a young couple and their story of adopting. The woman has infertility. But because of adoption she can still start a family. And she is always saying how blessed she is for that.

So if you are a teen or a woman thinking of aborting, remember there is a second option; adoption.


~ Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We really appreciate it! We love connecting with other pro-life teens out there!