Thursday, January 24, 2013

A Truth About Planned Parenthood

I saw a blog post* the other day, and I read something that made me really angry.

So, apparently, it's only illegal in 4 states to have a gender-selective abortion, which means in all other 46 states of America, if you're pregnant with a boy but want a girl, it's legal to abort him... just because he's a boy.

But mostly, girls get aborted. Wait, what? That's right- Planned Parenthood, apparently on the "woman's side", ends the life of a lot of woman. In fact, most gender-selective abortions are done to baby girls.

If someone from PP is reading this, could you please tell me how this is fair to woman?

Here is a video where someone in Arizona, one of the states where sex-selective abortion is illegal, who went undercover to two clinics.

 
This whole gender-selective things disgusts me, and it makes me 10x more passionate about life. Nobody should have their life ended because they're the "wrong gender". These little babies need people to stand up for them, because obviously a lot of people don't. The March for Life is tomorrow. It's a great chance to stand up for those who can't! Even if you're not going, you can still make a stand. I put together a short list of simple things you can do tomorrow, so that even though you're not going on the March, you can still show you're for life.

  • Pray. Obviously, this one is one of the most powerful. Prayer can do extraordinary things! Pray for all the unborn babies, for the people on the March, for all the people who have ever had an abortion, for all those considering an abortion, etc.
  • Fast. This is like another form of prayer. Give up breakfast, maybe, or lunch, and while you're hungry say, "God, I'm giving this small suffering for all the babies in danger of abortion."
  • Make a poster. Hope and Charity aren't able to go on the March this year due to weather, but we all still got together to make posters (Pictures to come). We made big-ish ones, but just a piece of paper will work just as well. Email pictures of your posters to us at 4lifesavers@gmail.com
  • Adopt an unborn baby. I know this sounds a little strange, but there is a prayer you can say to spiritually adopt a baby who is in danger of abortion. “Jesus, Mary and Joseph, I love you very much. I beg you to spare the life of [baby’s name] the unborn baby that I have spiritually adopted who is in danger of abortion.” I adopted mine over a year ago, and I named him Matthew. Click here to learn more information about everything.
Thanks for reading,
Chastity

*Click here for the original blog post where I also found the video

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We really appreciate it! We love connecting with other pro-life teens out there!