Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Until Abortion Ends...

There is a website called I am Whole Life, which is an awesome pro-life website!! Check it out!

Anyway, they have this thing called "until abortion ends", which I committed myself to a few years ago. Basically, you give something up until abortion ends. I gave up my favorite ice cream, moose tracks.

Please consider joining this awesome campaign! You can even submit a video or story to them and let them know you're on their side!

Until I'm finished with my adoption posts {Which I had all planned out but stupidly forgot to write down, so now I'm digging them up in my brain}, here are some quotes and a video for you :)










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We really appreciate it! We love connecting with other pro-life teens out there!