Monday, May 27, 2013

My Heart Aches

Last night around midnight I was reading blogs about people who have lost their babies. I don't know why I do it to myself, I always end up crying, but I love to read letters that mothers have written to their children who have died months, even years before.

But something stood out to me that one woman wrote that made me say a rosary at 12:30 in the morning even though I was super tired.

She was talking about how her baby didn't have anyone with him when he died. His mom started hemorrhaging and blacked out and his dad stayed with the mom.

And then it hit me.

With every abortion that is performed, there is a baby in pain. Without a mommy or daddy to comfort them. Without doctors trying to save them. Alone.

But then something else hit me.

They aren't alone. They have Jesus and their guardian angels and their heavenly Mama with them. I just prayed that they feel the love of all three of them, that they are all comforted. My heart aches to think of all the babies who have lost their lives to abortion and to other causes, as well.

May God have mercy on us.

~Chastity

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We really appreciate it! We love connecting with other pro-life teens out there!