Sunday, June 23, 2013

Brace Yourself


Because this is not going to be easy to hear.

My mom showed me a list of companies that support Planned Parenthood. Turns out that some very big organizations and some of my favorites support PP. There's a whole big list but I'll just write down some of the biggest (For the full list click here).

AT&T
Johnson & Johnson (Ironic, right?)
Gap
Nike
Pepsi
Yahoo!

And the two that ripped my heart out....

Adobe :(

and

Starbucks D:

I already have Photoshop Elements so I'm not going to stop using it but I am going to stop buying any Adobe products.

As for Starbucks.... unless I get a gift card from someone, I will no longer be able to have my white chocolate mocha frappuccino.

It is so hard to give these things up, but sometimes you have to do the right thing. I am no longer giving money to companies that help support Planned Parenthood. Will you join me? If you all help spread the word about all these companies, maybe we can get a petition going and send it to Starbucks!!! Post it to your blog, facebook, twitter, etc. Once you have shoot us an email, post on our wall on FB, tweet us, or leave us a comment (Links to our social networks are right beneath our blog header).

Until abortion ends,
Chastity

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We really appreciate it! We love connecting with other pro-life teens out there!